A boxed set of 12 elegant, tile-style cards that provide a comfortable invitation to share reflections on some of the essential elements in a person’s life. Prompts encourage conversation that pulls out stories, values and visions for legacy in a natural and deeply personal way.
An effective tool and a wonderful gift for parents and grandparents, clients, donors and friends
- (12) 3.25” square “cards,” each with the weight and feel of a coaster
- High quality gift box with foil imprint
- Insert with ideas for using the cards
- Great for conversation or as a ready-made outline for written mini-memoir, or taped interview
- Gift boxes and inserts can be private-labeled
PLUS! Options for Customizing LifeLegacy Cards
Personalize the cards and your clients, donors or colleagues will identify them exclusively with you. You will be remembered again and again as the cards are displayed and shared.
- Private-label the box: choose a color that complements your marketing materials, and imprint the top and/or bottom of the box with your logo or message
- Create a folding 3″x3″ insert with your own greeting or message. Use our holiday-themed template or create your own. Take a look at samples of a front/back spread, and an inside spread.
For many families, the biggest problem about legacy conversations is simply: how to start? LifeLegacy Cards are a wonderful method to give families that extra nudge to get the ball rolling. Simple, elegant, and beautiful, each card touches the soul and stimulates reflection. Susan Turnbull has crafted yet another way for families to have those heartfelt conversations that are never forgotten.Jim Grubman, Family Wealth Consulting
We love these cards – and so do our donors!Betsy Constantine, Community Foundation for Greater Buffalo
Susan Turnbull is one of the great leaders in legacy planning today. She has helped many people focus on the “softer,” but critically important aspects of estate planning: understanding core values and emphasizing the importance of sharing “intangible” wealth. Her newest tool,the LifeLegacy Cards, is a great way for advisors to introduce these concepts to their clients in an easily digestible format.
Not only do they serve their intended purpose of illuminating information and insights of great value to loved ones, but they help build the essential interpersonal dynamic between advisor and client that leads to a full understanding of the core of the client’s desires. I think everyone should employ these at some level in their process.Scott Squillace, Squillace and Associates, PC