From Personal Legacy Advisors
Package Deal: Save 20% when you buy all the products together
Buy the Package that includes all the products to sample the full range of practical, thoughtful tools and gift possibilities.
This option is especially attractive to financial, estate, philanthropic advisors and planned giving professionals seeking a choice of tools to get clients and donors talking – comfortably and fruitfully – about their personal histories, their core values, and the hopes and concerns that infuse their vision of their legacy.
- Life Legacy Cards (Level One)
- Life Legacy Conversations Cards (Level Two)
- Across Generations: A Five-Step Guide for Creating an Expression of Donor Intent
- Wealth of Your Life: A Step-by-Step Guide for Creating Your Ethical Will
- The Wealth of Your Life: A Step-by-Step Guide for Creating Your Ethical Will: An elegantly functional workbook-style guide that provides an comfortable structure for achieving success in envisioning, outlining and writing an ethical will.
- Across Generations: A Five-Step Guide for Creating an Expression of Donor Intent: A workbook-style guide that provides a five-step structure for reflecting upon and articulating intentions behind the creation of a philanthropic instrument, for the benefit of family or institutional successors.
- Life Legacy Cards (Level One): A boxed set of 12 elegant, tile-style cards that provide a comfortable invitation to share life experiences and reflections.
- Life Legacy Conversations Cards (Level Two) : A boxed set of 12 large story-prompting cards with a three-step flow of follow-up questions on the back that explore the values the stories reveal. A third section nudges a reflection on how those values might help formulate or confirm a vision for making a difference in the lives of others, in and/or outside the family.
Sign up for our email newsletter. Get two helpful references:
- List of Values
- The Neglected Step in Planning: Consciously Transmitting Intangible Wealth
Manchester-by-the-Sea, MA 01944
Phone: (978) 468-3715