Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Payment types accepted:
- American Express
- Check payable to Personal Legacy Advisors, LLC
Charges to your card
Your card is charged at the time the order is placed, including for back-ordered items
Changes to your order
Orders can only be cancelled or modified by contacting Personal Legacy Advisors, LLC directly by email or phone before the items are shipped: email@example.com 978 468-3715.
Refunds and exchanges
After items are shipped, they may not be refunded or exchanged unless they are damaged or defective and returned within 14 days of being ordered. Contact us to discuss and make arrangements: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sales tax will be automatically applied to purchases made in or shipped to Massachusetts.
Personal Legacy Advisors, LLC cares about your privacy and the trust you place in us to protect your personal information. We welcome your questions, feedback and requests. Email us at email@example.com.
We collect certain information when you connect with us through these avenues:
- You place an order
- You create an account on our website
- You join our mailing list
- You contact us through our website
Information you choose to provide may include:
- Your name
- Your mailing and/or street address
- The name and street address of a person on whose behalf you are placing an order
- Your telephone number
- Your email address
- Your place of employment
- Your payment information
- Information about your order
- Records of any correspondence
We collect your information in order to:
- Fill and ship your order
- See your order status and tracking
- Save your purchase history, but not your credit card information, which is at no time visible to us and is used to confirm and complete your order by our credit card processor, Authorize.net
- Add your name to our email mailing list when your give us your permission
Sharing your information
- We will never sell your information to third parties
- We do not see, or retain, your credit card payment information
- When necessary to confirm and ship orders, relevant information is shared with companies with whom we partner to ensure that your privacy is protected. These services are limited to:
- Cookies are stored on our computers but not use for anything other than recognizing a returning registered customer whose name and address will be auto-filled when placing an order
- If you set your browser to refuse all cookies, please contact us directly to place your order: firstname.lastname@example.org
For EU and California residents only, if our practices change, we will notify you and if necessary, obtain consent.
If you are a resident of Canada and you would like to take advantage of your rights under the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA), please email us at email@example.com and we will be happy to assist you.
European Union residents
If you are a resident of the European Union and you would like to take advantage of your rights related to the Right to Erasure, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist you.
You have the right to request deletion of the personal information collected or maintained by Personal Legacy Advisors, LLC. Please note that deleting your information will remove your purchase history from our records and we will be unable to provide you a record of your purchases.
You have the right to request that Personal Legacy Advisors, LLC disclose what personal information we collect, use or share, including 1) categories of third parties with who we share the information during the preceding twelve months and 2) specific pieces of personal information we collected about you during the preceding twelve months.
If you would like to make a Right to Delete or a Right to Know request, email us at email@example.com and we will be happy to assist you.
Manchester-by-the-Sea, MA 01944
Phone: (978) 468-3715