From Personal Legacy Advisors
Life Legacy Conversations Cards (Level Two)
A boxed set of 12 large story-prompting cards with a three-step flow of follow-up questions on the back that explore the values the stories reveal. A third section nudges a reflection on how those values might help formulate or confirm a vision for making a difference in the lives of others, in and/or outside the family.
- 10% off when you buy 10 or more – Use PLA10off10
- 25% off when you buy 100 or more – Use PLA25off100
- (12) 8’’ x 8” cards with images on the front identical to the Level One cards
- The back of each card has three sets of follow-up questions designed to leverage the story being told into an opportunity to explore personal values and visions for legacy
- In addition to an insert with instructions, purchase also includes a 60-minute downloadable tutorial providing additional tips and ideas for using a story-based approach to explore personal history, values and visions for legacy, targeted to professionals
- Recommended: pair with a set of Level One cards, which are small and easy to sort. Use Level Two cards for facilitation. Discount when bought together.
Sign up for our email newsletter. Get two helpful references:
- List of Values
- The Neglected Step in Planning: Consciously Transmitting Intangible Wealth